4. Do you follow trends? If so, what are 2 of your favorites right now? One least favorite.
I don’t really have a least favorite, I try to embrace them all. However, by far my favorite is the Off The Shoulder Trend!! I have always loved it but never tended to wear many OTS tops or dresses! It’s such a fun and feminine look that this Spring I’ve gone crazy with off the shoulder. I also adore that neck scarves are back!! Here is my favorite one of the seasons hat captures both trends:
5. What colors do you find most flattering on yourself, any you avoid? Why?
I fall somewhere between having light and dark skin but do love to tan in the Summer months. My all time favorite color to wear is coral. It just makes me feel happy and I get the most compliments when I wear this color. I never shy away from any color and love everything from classic black or navy to brights and pastels.
6.Tell the readers about The Blending Blog and Hosting My Refined Style Linkup
Can I just say I almost get choked up when I think about these beautiful ladies that encompass TBB and My Refined Style. The Ladies of the monthly fashion link-up My Refined Style, including our dear Jess here, are fabulously fashionable and sweet as can be ladies over forty. Love the inspiration they bring. The Blended Blog is a group of 16 like-minded ladies of all ages who want to lift up each other, develop friendship, expand the blog community and create varied content. A few have met in real life and I am beyond tickled to say we are all meeting in Toronto next year and may be hosting a Blog Conference inChicago in 2018!! You know all you lovely ladies will be invited!!
7. I have read that you are a Barry Manilow Fan, What is the first verse of Copacobana? ( Just kidding! I was a huge fan too in 4th grade, along with my girlfrend. We created a chroreographed song and dance to it! for a talent show) I can relate!
Bha ha ha “Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl….” Barry’s songs just make my heart happy!!! My sweet husband took me to Chicago to see him. My friends and family don’t get it but come on, he “Writes the Songs That Make The Whole World Sing!”
8. What items for spring are you looking to add to your closet?
Since I have already recently added 4 off the shoulder tops, I am now looking for some things with details. Accessories like fringe sandals, a long tassel necklace and a couple more classic and timeless handbags. I also would love to get my hands in a scallop edged skirt and a white eyelet pencil skirt.
9. Do you have a particular Fashion Uniform/ A go-to-look?
I have 2 looks that I gravitate too. For errands, ballgame or ones of our teen boys functions, it’s a crisp blazer, boyfriend jeans, white tee, classic Kicks, boots or flats and sometimes a ball cap.
10. Are you more apt to spend on shoes or bags? What styles are your fav
While I adore shoes, I will not buy Jimmy Choo or Valentino when you can buy just as lovely and well made shoes for less. I do spend more for a handbag if it’s a classic style. I am a satchel and tote kind if gal and my favorite designers are Coach, Tory Burch and Chloe.
11. Just as in music, in fashion we like to categorize one’s style. How would you describe your style?
Classic Fashionista, with some casual, chic and boho thrown in.
12. If you could pick one outfit to be your favorite and to show your personality, what would it be? ( pic)
I love classic Chambray, chunky pearls and fun florals. I feel this ensemble is so me because it’s classic but with a twist you wouldn’t expect.
13.Anything else the readers should know about you Andrea? In regards to fashion, I love to re-create outfits from Pinterest. Here are 2 of my favs.
If you would like read more about Living On Cloud Nine, Follow Andrea on Pinterest