I just want to inform you first, of what a link up is 🙂 If you are new to the blogging world, or are just getting started, a link up is a place where other bloggers post their individual links ( fashion posts) to my site . One can automatically come to Elegantly Dressed and Stylish and meet other women who share an interest in fashion. If you are not a blogger, you can view the various women’s styles by clicking on the thumbnail picture and reading the post. One does not have to be a blogger to read the blogs on Turning Heads Tuesday, just participate.
I love having new blogs join me at the Turning Heads Tuesday linkup. You don’t have to be new to blogging, it is just a great way to meet other people and get your blog noticed.I also enjoy seeing new styles.
I am an over 40 fashion blogger and on Tuesday, I host a Fashion link up that invites other women, of any age,to post their links to their blogs! This is a way to meet new bloggers, develop friendships, learn about other’s style and get inspiration. Also, by sharing in link ups such as Turning Heads Tuesday, one can get more exposure for their blog as well.
So, if you are just interested in visiting other fashionistas, feel free to go to my Turning Heads Tuesday link up. I feature 3 women a week with accordance to a look. I do not have a theme, but feature certain aspects of fashion in each woman I choose to be highlighted. At present, I choose the “Most Clicked” and a “Pinterest Pic of the Week”.
So to sum it up:
- A link up is a place to meet other fashion bloggers who want to share their style by “linking up” their blog posts.
- A link up should involve a fashion, beauty or fashion related post.
- A link up is a way to have others with like interests see your blog and gain exposure.
- This link up meets once a week at 1 AM EST and will showcase 3 women for their style each week. They are featured for !. Most clicks 2. Trendy Look 3. Personal Favorite.
- A link up is a way for women viewing ELegantly Dressed and Stylish to look at many styles in one place! One does not have to be a blogger to enjoy looking at the styles on Turning Heads Tuesday. Just click on the thumbnails to take you to a post to view.
So, if you are interested in finding other fashion forward women, check out Turning Heads Tuesday!
Once you go to the link up page, you click on this blue button at the bottom of the page
If you have questions, send me a tweet or contact me via FB.