30 Oct Prai Skincare Beauty Review, Prai for Paws – A Treat !
Since tomorrow is Halloween, I thought I would bring you a “Treat”! Use CODE ELEGANT20 for 20% off Pria Beauty!
As soon as I looked on the website, once Prai Skincare had contacted me, I was smitten. First, the idea of specialized skincare for your neck and decolletage appealed to me, along with the work the company does for dogs.
PRAI developed products especially designed for those delicate areas of the neck and decolletage a decade ago. You know those certain areas you become even more aware of as we age. What I love about this line, is that they are cruelty free, are addressing women’s skin care needs, and are light in application, no heavy creams.
PRAI Beauty Ageless Throat & Decolletage Day Cream
Did you know your neck and chest area can age 20xs faster that your face?
I typically sit out on my deck all summer long, and I would have much of the sun evident on my chest area. I noticed some crepiness years ago, and began doing something about it. I was happy to try the Prai brand for this area, and loved that my decolletage area looks much better . I have been trying these products for 30 days.
I have been using the Ageless Throat and Decolletage Cream in the morning, after applying my other morning ritual skin care serums of Vit C and Hyaluronic Acid. I use the light cream on both areas, each morning. I also appreciated that the brand is quite affordable. From the website:
- Sepilift™ technology: restores elasticity and boosts collagen
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps plump and fill-in wrinkles
- Shea Butter and Squalane: lock in moisture for long-lasting hydration
- Mulberry, Saxifrage and Grapeseed extracts: help even-out skin tone
- Vitamins A, E and F: rejuvenate aging and damaged skin
- PRAI extract: for amazing suppleness and glow
PRAI Beauty Throat and Decolletage Night Cream
This cream I use at night, and contains retinol which also helps to boots collagen and is a mainstay in my skin care routine. I liked that the cream was also light and helped to smooth my chest and neck. I noticed a difference in lines/crepe skin with the use for 30 days.
- Encapsulated Retinol: boosts collagen and dramatically smoothes wrinkles Sepilift™ technology: to lift and tighten Hyaluronic Acid: helps plump and fill-in wrinkles
- Wellagyl™: helps hydrate and firm delicate skin
- Squalane: delivers unbeatable softness
- PRAI oil: for a lit-from-within glow
PRAI Beauty Ageless Iced Freeze Cream
This is a new product in the Prai line. I like the light texture and use it as a moisturizer before I apply my makeup primer. It is light and smooth and has a great consistency, along with creating a softness when I wear it under my makeup.
PRAI Beauty Ageless Throat and Decolletage Serum
This serum improves skin tone. I enjoyed the rollerball application as the second product I used at night for these areas. I loved the ease of using this product and how it worked with the night cream.
PRAI Beauty 24 Carat Gold Concentrate Retinol +
I was excited to try a new Retinol product as retinol products are a mainstay in skincare “arsenal”. ( boy, that sounds serious!)
And if you are serious about skin care, I do recommend trying retinol. I used to have melasma ( brown patches) from bc pills / hormones, and retinol made my skin clear again. It was between this and Vitamin C.
From the website:
- Encapsulated Retinol: to ignite cell turnover and minimize wrinkles
- 24K Gold: to reduce inflammation and boost luminosity
- Hyaluronic Acid: helps plump and fill in wrinkles and binds water to the skin
- Centella Asiatica: helps revitalize skin and reduce sun damage
- Coconut extract: to prevent moisture loss PRAI oil: for a lit-from-within glow
I love the product and use it daily at night. My wrinkles have lessened, still working on the “crows feet” around my eyes.
PRAI for Paws
If you followed my blog for awhile, you know what an animal lover I am, with a lot of love for dogs. I have two shih tzus and have loved dogs ever since I was a young child. It’s funny, I had a pup named “Shadow” when I was 7, a black loving little pup. My boy Gibson is more of a “Shadow” than Shadow was. Always by my side, they are a comfort and joy to me.
I loved reading about the founder of PRAI and her philanthropic work with the Humane Society and rescuing dogs. PRAI for Paws was set up to help end animal cruelty and help with pet adoptions through the Free the Shelters program. You can donate to Prai for Paws: also know that every sale goes to help animal welfare programs . I just love that!
“My greatest joy is my five rescue dogs. When I started PRAI, one of my missions was to ensure the business could help support my ongoing dedication to animal welfare. It’s not about handing a donation over to tick a philanthropy box, it’s about genuinely making a difference however big or small.” – Cathy Kangas, PRAI Beauty Founder.. Prai website.