20 Aug Tips to Wearing Bright Colors
You may have been familiar with this look I have put together with mostly whites,neutrals in my accessories, shoes, and a touch of print with the leopard bag. Some white jean looks are centered more around a neutral look or all white look. I love this too, however, what if I want color? If I want to add pizzazz or perhaps my skin tone is too fair to go for an almost all white look?
A great summer look is wearing those white jeans with a bright color or print. Let’s face it, some of us want to wake up and have a triple espresso instead of a plain cup o joe!
Attitude plays a role in fashion, we all know this! By wearing bright colors it can change the way one feels and give you more options to try and experiment with fashion for spring/summer.
This bold color Raspberry, a super soft v neck top by Fabrizio Gianni, just was the perfect choice of focus for the look. I added some feminine touches with the vintage inspired rose pink scarf, pointed nude flats with a bow , and accessories to compliment but still keep the attention on the bold color of the top. For this, I chose a tan lace dangling earring and tan/gold stone bracelet.
Tips to wearing bright colors:
- Take a chance. Try on colors that will work with your skin tone. Raspberry works well with skin tones with some pink, and my fair skin works well with this color.
- Try taking the bright color and use the same color family to do some color blocking. A fuchsia or orchid skirt could add visual interest.
- Bright or bold colors can accentuate or highlight the part of the body you love. If you think you have some toned arms or are proud of your abs, then go for bright or bold on top. If you want to highlight those hips or waist, try bright in a skirt or pant, and perhaps try a neutral such as black for your upper body.
- If you are more conservative, then go with bright in an accessory to start. Try a belt ,handbag, or scarf.
- If all else fails, make sure you divert attention to your cute puppies! 🙂
Here are some other bright, beautiful colored tops by Fabrizio Gianni to try adding to your white jean look. Hope you enjoyed those tips!
My Outfit details: V Neck top in Rasberry c/o Fabrizio Gianni, Shoes: Zara ( poshmark) Scarf: ( gift, similar), bracelet-Target, earrings: sold out ( Charming Charlie: similar) Ann Taylor White Denim, sold out ( similar without distressed)
linking up: with Visible Monday, Still Being Molly, Share in Style ( every other Mon), SHoe andTell , How I Spring Manic Monday, Monday MingleLinkup with Lisa Tues: Garaytreasures Link Up Style Sessions, Walking in Memphis Bless Her Heart Wed: The Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On,Random Wednesday, Style Me Wednesday Watcha Wearing Wednesday, Jersey Girl Texan Heart Trendy Wednesday Momsmorningcoffee Thurs: A Labour of Fashion,Reason to Dress, Throwback Thursday Friday:Passion 4 Fashion ,Style Elixer Fun Fashion Friday / Forage Fashion