03 Apr Tips on Wearing a Floral Blazer
Now I think we can say that Spring is officially here. We have gotten some rain over the weekend, but the temps are getting warmer. I thought I would wear one of my favorite Floral blazers and style it with grey denim for one take on wearing a floral blazer. I will share some other ways I will wear this blazer over the course of the season in case you are in the market for one.
This jacket, by Paper Dolls caught my eye as the pink roses looked painted on the blazer in a sea of green-grey background. I wanted to pair the pinks with greys in this look, so I shopped my closet and decided upon my dark pink peplum top layered under it. My grey Citizens of Humanity jeans would be a nice compliment to the pink tones, as I find I love this color combination. I added nude t-strap heels to focus attention on the blazer as it is more of the statement piece.
Try some of these tips to wearing a floral jacket:
- Add it over a jumpsuit for additional color and structure.
- Pair a fitted floral jacket over some boyfriend jeans.
- Mix patterns such as stripes with the jacket or another smaller scale floral.
- Add another trend to your look by wearing it with a pleated skirt.
- Pair it with tailored walking shorts for a more sophistocated look.
Hope to see you tomorrow for TURNING HEADS TUESDAY!
COH Jeans- Nordstrom , like these grey jeans
Rockport Nude heels
Ann Taylor Peplum top
GIGINY clutch HERE