07 Apr Trending Now- Spring Sandals
Happy Friday friends!
Its that time of year when you start to look for new items for your existing closet. I have been loving the selection of sandals that are out, from espcadrilles, to trendy sneakers, milinimalist and statement sandals. 10 years ago I couldn’t even think I would be able to wear a two inch heel, wedge or anything other than a cushioned sneaker due to EDS.
So, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to wear comfortable, yet stylish shoes and having the selection that is out there. So many pretty spring looks and fashionable sandals to choose from. I bet my bank account wishes it was the other way around, however, you can still shop smart and have the latest looks if that is what you are after. I feel like a kid in a candy store!
First take stock in what you have in your closet.
- Do you have mutliple black pairs of sandals? Perhaps choose another neutral to go with your spring looks. Grey, taupe and olive are some other great choices.
- Add a bright color sandal to your closet to lighten up your look for Spring.
- Cushioned espadrilles are so on trend, especially this style if you desire more height.
- Have a selection of casual and dressy Spring sandals for various looks.
- White sandals are a great staple you can wear each year.
- Embellished sandals are on trend if you are looking for a statement sandal and a fun look.
Here are some of my favorites that I have on my wish-list this year:
I just bought these Betsey Johnson statement strappy sandals as I loved the pearl heel.
I love a great red sandal to amp up my neutral outfits. This Aldo slide would be great year round as you can wear it with patterned tights or socks if you want a stylish look. Wear them bear in the spring, summer.
The Athleisure style is here to stay. I have some fun sneakers I am looking forward to sharing on the blog. In the meantime, these Naomi suede wedges that I have from Jambu are beyond comfortable with their memory foam base.
What type of sandals are you looking to add to your Spring closet?
The shoes I mentioned above are affiliate links below. Lots of great options! Have fun shoe shopping!
Have a wonderful weekend!