I am going to share with you today my collaboration with a company called, Natalie Attired. Their tagline is: Smart Style Delivered. First, this post is Sponsored and I was gifted the clothing in the NA box for a post. As always my comments are that of my own and truthful
When I was contacted by Natalie Attired, I was interested right away as thought it would be exciting to see what the process was like, the comprehensive questionnaire that I would fill out in order for a stylist to choose my clothing. Second, it would be a fun surprise to not know what I was getting and to see if what they sent matched my style. Let me begin by telling you about Natalie Attired. Natalie Attired is a LA based company that offers women a chance for “Curated fashion delivered to your doorstep”. an exciting boxed subscription service.
From their site:” Natalie Attired is a personalized, innovative, convenient, and fun “try before you buy” clothes shopping experience for women of all ages. Based on your unique style profile, we’ll send you a collection of coordinates from our exclusive labels–that are ready to go into production–matched with other contemporary quality brands to create the “looks” you’ll love.”
I began by completing out a detailed questionnaire which then identifies style, fit, body type, based upon a proprietary system which helps determine style, fit, and color preference. They use Shari Braendel’s proven system of body types and let me begin by saying, I am an X which is:
- Shoulders and hips are balanced
- Small waist
- Balanced proportions
- If you gain weight, it’s generally evenly all over
In the box that is sent are 5 items that are the beginning of a cohesive, coordinated set of clothing that one can build from with each subsequent box. I filled out the questionnaire on-line, and it did take me about a half hour. I was able to select styles I liked from the initial pictures they share on-line, choosing modeled styles that represented styles I love. One thing I would add, is that there were only 2 dress styles to choose from among the pictures and one skirt. I would love to see additional dress styles and skirts and women may prefer these over pants. I thought the questions were very detailed from the fit I enjoyed wearing of each garment, my height weight, bra size, and body type, to what kind of patterns I liked/disiked, colors I liked/disliked. I also submitted a headshot for them to see my coloring, and a photo to better show my body type. I thought all of this was excellent in getting a clearer picture of me and my interests. I do like most things fitted, with the exception of pants, liking them a bit roomier, due to my sensitivity with EDS.
Natalie Attired also asks price points for what I wanted to pay for each items. If you are interested in tops under $50 for example, you state that in the questionnaire. Pants, $100, there is an option for this. This way, the stylist can search for items in your budget. The 5 pieces are delivered by a date in which you choose on the calendar. As a customer, I would have 3 days to return anything that you don’t want. I would have to say, if I was buying this box, I don’t think I would want to return any of it! What is great is, as a subscription service, as a customer, you can cancel anytime, buy what you want from a box, or return it free. As a customer, they would charge your card for what you kept.
You can read more about the process on the Natalie Attired website. My stylist was Kristyn and I was excited to see what she had chosen for me, while being a bit nervous as the same time! When the box arrived, it was like Christmas! I truly love shopping online and receiving boxes in the mail. Kristyn, besides following the questionnaire for my style also emailed me as to what I wanted to add to my closet for Spring. I did share that I liked Zara, that I had enough jeans and florals right now in my closet. I did need tops and liked dresses,as well as specifically wanting a moto jacket in olive, blush or cognac.
I didn’t wait to take pictures of the box and wrapping, but just dug right in! ( the pictures came later). My measurements I had to list I am 5 foot 9″ tall , 34-25-35, and I typically wear an xs/s in tops, size 2/4 in skirts, size 4 in dresses. I thought I would prefer pants over jeans as I have quite a few jeans in my wardrobe and could use some stylish pants.
- The first item I saw was this beautiful neutral and sky blue print blouse Brand -Tribal Femme COST $89 Size small I loved this top when I saw it on IG and would wear it tucked in or out. The colors of olive, tans, and blue were perfect for my skin tone and coloring, it was a winner!
- The cream colored skinny ponte pants Brand- Kika COST- $89 Size 1 were a perfect addition as I knew I wanted a pair of comfortable pants, and had enough jeans in my closet. They also went perfectly with the two blouses in the box and the jacket. I didn’t own a pair of off white skinny ponte pants, and they would also be perfect under some of the dresses I own in my closet. ( Seen styled above and below with the embroidered top) The material is soft ,stretchy, and has a skinny cut.
Embroidered Tunic: Brand- Kensie COST: $129 Size small . to be honest, I wasn’t sure about this blouse to start. I love embroidery and know it is a trend right now, but I don’t typically wear something as long and billowy. However, when I put them on styled with the cream ponte pants, the heeled OTK rust boots, I really loved this flowy style! One of my 2017 goals was to continue to be “open” and try new styles. This was new for me, and I loved the embroidery detail on the sleeves and front of the blouse, the longer back also appealed to me. I would wear this with denim shorts and gladiator sandals, possibly some skinny jeans in the future.
4. Olive Moto jacket: This is my favorite piece out of the box Brand: Tribal Femme COST: $149 xsmall It was so funny, as I had posted that I loved this jacket, and my stylist, first pulled it, then put it back seeing that I didn’t want black as a color in my box. I explained that if it has black but not as a solid only color, I was fine with it and loved it, she was able to get it and add it to my box. I was excited, as I love the details and fit.
- Peach, olive neutral dress: BRAND -Tribal Femme COST: $149 size small I love this dress! I have plenty of floral and lots of color in my dress wardrobe, it was a lovely surprise to get this peachy-olive neutral printdress for my closet.Because it is neutral, and I have fair skin, I would add a colored blazer, moto jacket and handbag . I love the flattering fit and drape to the front of the dress and again, so comfortable! I would certainly pair it with the olive moto as all 5 pieces go well together.
Verdict: I love Natalie Attired. They were spot on with the choices, and fit my style quite well. I myself, love to choose my own clothes, but this was a bit of a treat to see what they came up with. I could see this service being wonderful for ladies working many hours who do not have the time to shop for clothes, ladies who don’t enjoy shopping, or wanting your own personal shopper. The questionnaire is designed quite well and there is an area where you can type in more info or details that you might not have been able to explain on the questionnaire.
Again, you have 3 days to try on the clothes and decide what you want to buy and what you want to return. If you keep the whole box, you get 20% off the cost.
** All items listed were gifted from Natalie Attired in exchange for a post. My opinion as always, is 100% honest and trufthful. c/0
***This is an affiliate link if you are interested in signing up for the Natalie Attired Service, it would help aid this site.
Do you subscribe to a boxed clothing subscription service? Would you? What piece/s did you like best that I have shown?
Please take the time and comment on 2 bloggers as you linkup to the Turning Heads Linkup. Let’s party!
Most clicked this week: My friend Jill, from Grown Up Glamour in her lovely floral jacket.
My Pinterest Pic of the week is from Chichi , Style Tune blog, both her outfit and pics are gorgeous!