31 Jul Ways to Wear: Discovering the Versatility of Linen Pants
I told you I went a bit “linen crazy” this summer! I am sharing these drawstring linen pants, how I styled them and other styling options.
The Versatility of Linen Pants
I’ve written about how linen is a staple of mine in the summer here in the South. Time for another linen look! Get used to it, as there will be another one tomorrow!
It’s hot here in Charlotte, but not nearly as humid as it was in Charleston. 90 degrees feels like a cold front!
I bought these olive linen drawstring pants from J Crew Factory when they had a Memorial Day sale, and they will be very versatile throughout our hot summers.
Here I created a monochromatic look with a cotton tank and linen pants. The linen pants I am wearing have sold out, but here are some other options HERE and HERE. The accessories here are the “icing on the cake”. This gorgeous silk scarf caught my eye with its greens, blues and yellows, and I love to switch it up and wear a scarf as an alternative to necklaces.
Linen pants have become a garment I reach for and can style in both a casual or dressy way. Here, slightly more dressed up with the white strappy sandals, scarf and Kendra Scott earrings, you could easily transition this look to be more casual.
Other Ways to Wear These Linen Pants
- Wear these linen pants with a tank and linen blazer, add sneakers. (fashionable ones of course!)
- Crochet is trending now. Wear a crochet top with linen pants and espadrilles.
- Keep it casual with line pants, a graphic tee and cute sneakers
- Wear a button down shirt, linen pants and sandals for a more structured look.
- Add a linen tee, linen pants and some flat espadrilles for a casual vibe.
- Light chambray would look wonderful with linen pants, add a stylish hat and slip on sandals.
- The classic striped tee with these linen pants would look great with a pair of white leather sneakers or Converse
Here is a post styling linen pants in the past.
How would you style these linen pants? Let me know in the comments, I love to hear from you.
Have a great day and join me tomorrow for Turning Heads Tuesday!
Links in post.