21 Feb Blazers are a Wardrobe Staple That Elevate an Outfit
Are you a blazer gal? Blazers are that wardrobe staple that elevate your look, any season.
Blazers Can Elevate Your Look
Looking through my closet, I am such a blazer girl. Ever since my Pap had me try on one of his suit jackets when I was little, the blazer became one of my favorite garments to wear.
Blazers are HOT again for Spring, and trending, as is the lapel-less blazer. This is one I don’t own, but like the style just as well.
You may think you are limited in how you wear a blazer, but there are many modern options these days.
Here is one look I’ve styled with three times the leopard. I am wearing a leopard neck scarf, leopard cami and Zara leopard booties. This is one of my favorite ways to style a blazer when it gets a bit warmer.
Here are some other options:
- Wear a blazer over a dress. I love a blazer over a longer midi or maxi dress.
- Pattern mix with your blazer- ie. floral dress and checked blazer LIKE IN THIS POST.
- Print blazer- If you found THE floral blazer for Spring, try pairing it with a striped T-shirt dress, or wear it as the eye-catching piece that it is.
- Patterned blazer worn over a column look. ex. All black tee and jeans with a patterned blazer. Or as it warms up, try a solid one-color look with it.
- With it still be Winter, layer underneath the blazer. Knit vests are still popular; try styling a knit vest and white shirt under your blazer.
- Jeans and a graphic tee. I recently found this shih tzu tee ! I would style this tee with denim, blazer and boots. This is another stylish modern way to wear a blazer.
This list of options goes on, but the jeans, blazer and tee is a common one, and it would amplify the jeans and tee look.
I had been looking for a camel blazer for a while, and wore it first here, on the blog, styling it with faux leather leggings, which is another option if your blazer is a longer one, such as this.
I liked the dark olive, and the shape/double breasted style of this Zara blazer.
Thes skinny jeans are years old from Old Navy, and I am fond of the silhouette with long blazers and fitted denim. You certainly could pair your blazer with the denim style of your choice.
I bought this cami from Amazon, and decided it was a triple leopard kind of day. 🙂
My brown Brahmin satchel finishes off the look.
Have you tried styling a blazer different ways? I’d love to hear how in the comments!
SHOP THIS POST
Scarf- Gibbys Frillery
Have a great day!
Join me tomorrow for Turning heads Tuesday linkup!