11 Jul Colorful Flutter Top
Did you ever wake up to the strangest sounding bird? This morning I open up my door to see just how hot it is going to be in the Carolinas today. I hear this bird, in a high pitched tone call, ” Oh, My God!” “Oh My God”. I was cracking up. I remember hearing this same bird recently when I was in bed thinking there was someone outside calling for help. I have never heard a bird like this. What would a bird say Oh, my God for anyway? Her feathers were not coifed the way they should have been that morning? She woke up on the wrong side of the tree? Anyhow, just some interesting morning thoughts to start your day.
Fortunately, my hair was coifed the way I wanted it to be today, although because of the heat, I will probably try to wear it up more. I bought this top from Ebay, from Anthropologie, and I loved the detail of lace at the front, and all of the colors. I think flutter sleeves are attractive on most everyone, and the little dots of red I thought could be brought out nicely with my red circle skirt. If I didnt have foot pain, I would love to pair this with a pair of cushioned pointed flats with a little bow on them. Can you picture it?
Take time to smell the roses, hear the birds, and listen to all around you. and..
Have a great day! P.S.Sabina, the red lipstick request is fulfilled.
Friday’s Fab Favorites Link Up:
1. Please follow your Host Style Elixir (via Bloglovin’ or Instagram) and your fabulous Co-Hosts…
Rekita from Rekita Nicole Design (follow via Bloglovin’)
Jessica from Elegantly Dressed and Stylish (follow via Bloglovin’)
2. Link up anything… it could be one of your previous posts that you like, or a post about your favorite things!
3. Please include a link back to this post within your post (because it’s such a nice thing to do!)
4. Now simply add your link below! We hope you all enjoy meeting other bloggers and discovering some new things.
5. If you would like to Co-Host Friday’s Fab Favorites, email [email protected] for more details!