01 Aug Styling the Tiered Floral Dress
Tiered dresses are still going strong this summer and this pretty floral print is from a familiar favorite brand, Caite and Kyla.
Happy August! This really has been the hottest summer that I can remember, in NC, and I have been living here for nearly 20 years!
Tiered Floral dress
Tiered dresses are everywhere this summer, as they were last year. I have styled it in the heat with just one adjustment.
Since these colors lend themselves into Fall with an orange and blueprint, I will transition this look into the cooler season.
For today, however, I styled this dress with and without a thick burnt orange belt from Mango, to give a nip in the waist.
Prefer that flowy, away-from-the-body look? Skip the belt.
If you are over body-con looks, or don’t want the form fitting look during the heat of the summer, tiered dresses are a great way to go!
There are all lengths of tiered dresses at the moment, mini, midi and maxi length.
Some style tips-
- Wear with a belt. A knit or rattan style belt is perfect for summer. Skip a heavy leather belt.
- Summer espadrilles are always a great choice for the tiered dress, or a pair of slide sandals for a casual loo.
- A straw or rattan bag or tote is another summer classic.
As it cools down- to transition
- Add a moto jacket and booties (to transition into Fall)
- A jean jacket adds additional shape – and sneakers give it a fun relaxed vibe.
- Wear a button down top with a complimentary color and tie at waist if you want waist definition
Caite and Kyla
The June dress I am wearing is light and has wonderful colors and a style that works so well into Fall. I love the characteristic embroidery as well. The dress is on SALE and there are only a few sizes left. I am wearing a small here.
Some other Caite and Kyla posts
(these are just a few of the Caite and Kyla posts)
Are you a fan of tiered dresses? How have you styled them? I love to hear from you, let me know in the comments.
SHOP THE POST.
** I am also on LTKI (Like to Know it) and my shop is @elegantlydressedandstylish.
I link up products I wear and share them with you on this app.
June dress c/o Caite and Kyla
Have a great day!