10 Apr Trending Now: Fringe and Boho
I honestly think I have maybe one or two articles of clothing that could be considered of this category. This is a huge #trend right now, and I wanted to show you some of the pieces I like best. Keep in mind, you don’t need to look like you stepped out of the 70s with bohemian look from head to toe, one piece here and there may be a great way to incorporate this trend!
I have been considering some items to add to the closet or at least consider. As I mentioned, the best way to capture this trend, is to add a piece or two to an outfit, without looking like you just stepped out of “Woodstock.” So, here are some of my favorites from clothing, gladiator sandals ,and purses with fringe. Remember sometimes a little can go a long way!!
You all know I am a ZARA fan, and a few are from ZARA as well as other shops.
1 Love the patchwork print on this flowy dress from zara.
2. This pretty taupe bag is just the right size and shape. Love the neutral color. Pair with some white jeans and some flirty off the shoulder top for a great boho look. Or perhaps add a floppy hat for just some subtle additions!
3. Great fringe congac sandals. I can picture this with a flowy dress or perhaps a white lace shift dress. ** Looking for high heeled versions, see below!
4. Rebecca Minkofff got it right . Zappos has this bag in a pretty black leather with fringe.
5. I keep returning to these SAGE gladiators. ZARA has these in this unexpected but earthy tone.
6./7. Yes, these last 2 are from ZARA, what can I say, I am a fan!! This rust colored flowy chiffon dress with sexy off the shoulder look is my favorite. I am considering THIS one.
7. One of my favorite gladiator sandals, one could look great in a shorts jumper, mini skirt, or flowy dress with these getting probably most of the attention. The color is clay in a well made leather. HERE
Other options here:
Other fringe bags:
Lucky : light camel crossbody
JJ Winters: Black crossbody
BP Nordstrom Camel colored fringe bag
High Heeled Gladiator shoes:
Here are some HIGH heel gladiator sandals from Nordstrom by Vince Camuto
And a sexy pair from Gwen Stefani’s brand GX also at Nordstrom
Some great 2 inch gladiators Bucco: Nordstrom Rack
Nordstrom rack: Bucco in cognac color ( love these)
.Brown boho with embroidery here
Revolve boho dress
Linking up: with Visible Monday, Still Being Molly, Share in Style ( every other Mon), SHoe andTell Manic Monday, Monday Mingle Beauty101byLisa Tues, All About You Tuesday: Style Sessions, Reason To Dress ,Walking in Memphis Wed: The Pleated Poppy,Get Your Pretty On, Random Wednesday, Style Me Wednesday Watcha Wearing Wednesday, Jersey Girl Texan Heart Trendy Wednesday Thurs: A Labour of Fashion, Mix and Match Fashion, Throwback Thursday Friday:Passion 4 Fashion,Style Elixer, Fun Fashion Friday Sat:Stylish Saturday
Have a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy the sunshine, jess xo