It is hard to believe it is August 1st! The summer is going by quickly, but I have to say, I have been looking to fall clothes and generally do so come August and Sept. Today, however, I thought I would show you the other dress I picked out at the RMC Boutique in Savannah on our trip. Its been a little while since I wore florals, so now it is time to bring them out of hiding!
Hubby was a fan, and he usually doesn’t add too much when it comes to my selections, but he did like the color on me. I am adding more blue hues and loved the baby blue with this floral design in peach, pink, purple tones. I of course, have my hair up in a bun as the summer rolls on. Don’t you love the greys coming in? That will be remedied this week!
If you missed my post about some of my favorite summer beauty products, ( some I am wearing here), have a look HERE.
What are some things to love about a shift dress? I have a few and I can tell you:
- First a shift dress, if you are not familiar is a dress that “shifts” with you.
- It is roomy and comfortable.
- Can be worn with many different types of shoes- from sandals, to block heels to flats.
- It is not strict “to the body” so during the summer months, this dress won’t stick to you!
- It works on all body types.
- You can eat a 4 course meal and no one would know the difference! hehe
- Since they are roomy, you can style with a pair of leggings or slim cut jeans underneath.
- They can be dressed up or down.
- This style has stood the test of time and made popular in the 50s and 60.
One of my favorite brands of bags- Brahmin.
Oops! My tag is showing! Love this 10 minute bun hairdo!
I know I look quite serious here! I must have been deep in thought! 🙂
A pair of my favorite drop earrings from Charming Charlies, elongates the look further.
The open sleeves and ties really make this dress!
TIME TO PARTY LADIES! AS ALWAYS i LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS. PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO COMMENT ON 2 OR MORE BLOGGERS. LINKUP AS MANY POSTS AS YOU LIKE, CURRENT OR OLDER
My Outfit details: RMC Boutique – Savannah,NC Dress, Bag- ( several years old- Brahmin) Aldo espadrilles- Poshmark, earrings- Charming Charlies, Sunnies c/o Coastal.com
Most clicked: Meagan’s Moda-Love her NSale picks!
Pinterest Pic- Loving these gingham crops on Jacqui of Mummabstylish.